Monday, June 11, 2012

Stressed...

Hi ladies, So I am writing this post at close to 1:00 in the morning and I am as awake as ever. Yesterday, Monday was quite hectic. I had to wake up at 6:30 AM in order to make it to an open interview at Aldi grocery stores. There were sooooo many people in line, it made me sad to think that all of those people desperately needed jobs. There were even older people standing in line for over an hour or so. Just goes on to show the time we are living in. The interview process was pretty straight forward and I just had to turn in my application. The lady who questioned me said that by 5 PM today, we should hear if we made it to the second round of interviews. *fingers crossed* I'll be sure to keep you all updated. Anyways, after that interview I decided to go into different stores and inquire if they were hiring at the moment and some of them were, so I made sure to apply in person and I turned in my applications. I have applied to so many places this past month, and not one call back. It gets dissapointing after a while, but I have decided to put my trust in God. He knows what is best for me and so now it is in His hands. Truthfully, throughout the day, there were times where I wanted to just give up and go home, but I forced myself to drive around town and pick up applications. In retrospect, Im glad that I did. Hopefully my efforts will soon pay off. I also peeked into target and managed to snag the cutest dress on sale for only $17.48. *Hurry to your nearest Target* My goal for this summer is to accumulate some dresses that I can wear to church and such. So of course, when I saw the dress I almost couldn't believe my eyes and I knew that I had to have it. Here is a picture of it. When I wear it, I'll be sure to take pictures and post them!!

                                                   Mossimo Dress

Detailed Pattern


I'm not quite sure what shoes I would wear with it, but for now I have this pair of Elle sandals I bought from Kohls a couple of years ago. If anyone has any ideas on what other types of shoes I could wear with the dress please let me know lol.

Later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment