Monday, March 11, 2013

Meeting Meagan Good....

Long time no see and for this I'm sorry. Forgive me please.. A couple weeks my university has the opportunity to host Devon Franklin, a Hollywood film executive and his wife Meagan Good!! When I tell you everyone was hype, that is an understatement. Everyone was trying to get pictures and meet the gorgeous couple.. I even heard that one young gentleman fainted while talking Ms. Good lol... Mr. Devon Franklin then spoke in the evening and gave an uplifting message which was very inspiring! His main message dealt with how he he had managed to keep true to his Christianity while living and working in Hollywood. Overall it was a great day that I won't ever forget!! Here are a few pics of the day including one of me and Ms. Good that I had to break a few rules to snap lol. Enjoy!!











1 comment: